English | 中文(繁) | 中文(簡)
facebook Customer Area

Company Secretary

Easway provides the Company Secretary Service to customer; which assist them to focus on their daily operation.

Easway - 公司秘書

A private company must have a company secretary and at least one director who is a natural person (i.e. an individual). The sole director of a private company must not also be the company secretary. A private company having only one director must not have a body corporate as its company secretary the sole director of which is the sole director of the private company.
If the company secretary is a natural person, he or she must ordinarily reside in Hong Kong. If the company secretary is a body corporate, the address of its registered or principal office should be in Hong Kong. There is no requirement under the Companies Ordinance that a director must be a Hong Kong resident.

Sources: Companies Registry

Individual Service Item
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Annual Return Preparation and Submission
- Preparation and Keeping of Significant Controllers Register **
- Change of Company Name
- Change of Registered Address *
- Appointment and Resignation of Director or Company Secretary
- Change of the information of Director or Company Secretary
- Transfer of Shares
- Increase the Registered Capital
- Deregistration of Company
- Business Registration (BR) Renewal

- * Free change of registered address: For the 12 months virtual office prepayment only; except plan A1 & A
- ** Strictly for Virtual Office customers only

<Click to get more information>